DADAFAB

Thursday 24 January 2013

FAITH: Bucketlist of Books for 2013

It was my New Year's Resolution to go back on my reading habit as I realized that 2012 was a very hectic year for me that I seldom go find myself basking off myself with must-read-books.

I went to Popular Bookstore couple of weeks back in Bishan to take a browse on some of top seller items to read & came up with these treasures that I can't wait to finish reading. While some of these books were borrowed from friends and even from my boss =)

ALEPH
By: Paulo Coelho

"Some books are read. ALEPH is lived".


HOW TO SOLVE OUR HUMAN PROBLEMS
By: Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

"Offers peace of mind in these troubled times".
SEARCHING FOR SUCCESS
By: Billy Arcement

"Decide what you want most in the world to do & then do it".
365 DEVOTIONS
By: Standard Publishing

"Seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul".
THE AUSCHWITZ VIOLIN
By: Maria Angels Anglada

"The unforgettable story of a man's refusal to surrender his dignity".
SECRETS OF THE MILLIONAIRE MIND
By: T.Harv Eker

"Mastering the inner game of wealth".
LOVE BOOK LOGO.
Book Quote to all Readers out there.
Which one you think is the best-book-to-read?

Happy reading bloggers. Let us always remember "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom."

No comments:

Post a Comment