DADAFAB

Thursday 24 September 2015

Fashion: Paint me Red

When it comes to color preference, if black, white and gray hues will be out of my closet options, I will definitely go for red. Being the color for passion, energy and action, this color is a warm and positive color associated with out most physical needs and our will to survive. It also exudes as strong and powerful masculine energy.  

I love wearing red with dark blue shorts or pants, or pair it with tones of white or black too. This pullover I got from H&M and not usually wearing it except if I feel so cold or maybe during rainy weather day. I'm wearing navy blue shorts from Uniqlo Singapore, snapback from Aeropostale and sneakers by New Balance from Leftfoot Singapore.

So there you go, hope you'll have a wonderful weekend ahead. Stay FAB guys!

PLAYTOWIN Pullover - H&M
THE BOWERY Snapback - Aeropostale



Navy Blue Shorts - Uniqlo Singapore

Sneakers - New Balance



No comments:

Post a Comment