DADAFAB

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Food: Bon Appetit Amsterdam

But first, Breakfast! After all the croissant in Paris, tapas in Barcelona and pasta in Rome, I never thought that even Amsterdam have their unique culinary taste as well. On our first day in Netherlands, we have tried their Omelet and Uitsmijter and it was heavenly tasteful. Paired with the cup of cappuccino and hot milk, it was the perfect starter on the cold weather of the city. There are lots of good places to eat in Amsterdam, I prefer the Al fresco setting as you can just spend hours people watching! Just look at how nice it is to be back in this place again. Their menu items are reasonably priced and of course the taste and quality is satisfactory. Keep on reading my blogs for more food blog post as I will tour you around Amsterdam on my upcoming post.










No comments:

Post a Comment