DADAFAB

Friday 20 May 2016

Fashion: Undercover in Opera House



What will you wear if you'll visit your dream destination like Sydney Opera House? I was thinking at first of having my most formal attire to compensate on the grandiosity of this iconic architectural tourist spot in Sydney but still ended up wearing my personal style kind of look. I love black color and it's obviously my kind of style recently. I wanted to achieve that minimalist and sporty look on this OOTD, so here's what I came up with. I was wearing plain white V neck shirt from Zalora Singapore and paired it with my ever reliable skinny jeans from Pull & Bear. I used this gray bomber jacket from Zara Man as I'm literally freezing to Sydney's temperature at night (around 11 degrees).
 I used my woven leather sneakers from Pull & Bear and snap back from Cotton On. I finished my look with some accessories (Fossil watch & Coach bracelet). So there you go, it's simple but its fashion statement was still striking. More fashion blog post for you guys soon so just keep on reading my blogs. Happy Vesak Day to everyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment